Clever Junior, a prominent education & training provider operated by Clever Academy with current campuses in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Quang Ngai, Cao Bang, Binh Phuoc, Ha Tinh is seeking full-time & part-time teachers to prepare English skills for Very Young Learners, Young Learners & Teens for its campus in District 12, Ho Chi Minh City. Vacancies in the area interested in this recruitment opportunity is more than welcome to apply. Benefits include an ATTRACTIVE SALARY, accommodation & visa support & some other perks.
POSITION: NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER IN HO CHI MINH CITY
- Teach Clever Academy / Clever Junior’s methods and strategies to help guide students of all levels in achieving their learning outcomes after their studies.
- Monitor and comment on students’ performance and provide recommendations and feedback, including via teaching assistants, Clever Junior’s Student Information System, email, SMS or directly to students’ parents.
- Take attendance for all classes taught and submit attendance records to management/Clever Junior systems.
- Provide students with guidance for using the digital course resources provided to them.
- Attend ongoing training and development through Clever Junior.
- Conduct marketing presentations and workshops at local universities / careers fairs where required.
- Inform prospective students about the benefits of preparing with Clever Junior.
- University graduates with an English major;
- Prior experiences in teaching English in Vietnam with achievements is preferred;
- Female applicants shall be preferred for this vacancy due to the nature of this job and the usual cultural preference of the locals;
- Applicants from all walks of life are welcome to apply;
- Teaching certifications (TESOL, CELTA, TEFL, TESL etc.) from internationally-accredited institutions;
- Good problem-solving and creative-thinking skills;
- Good time-management skills;
- Some experience of teaching, public speaking or customer service is preferable.
- Attractive monthly salary, based on qualifications, requirements set forth and the expectations of the campus’s management. The minimum teaching hours per month will be 100 hours/month.
- 1 day absent per week.
- Monthly accommodation allowance.
- One-time visa & work permit support fee.
Required documents must be in English (or certified Vietnamese copy) and include the following:
- A cover letter
- An updated CV / resume
- A copy of Passport/ID card
- Copy of degrees and certificates
- Reference letters if any
How to apply:
- Please submit your current CV, a cover letter, and two contacts for references to the campus email address, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Directly submit at: 867A Nguyen Van Qua street, Dong Hung Thuan Ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City
- Submission deadline: 31st December 2021
- Contact number: 02862569335 (press no.2)