Clever Academy, a prominent education & training provider with current campuses in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Quang Ngai, Cao Bang, is seeking full-time & part-time teachers to prepare English skills for Very Young Learners, Young Learners & Teens for its campus in the center of Binh Phuoc Province. Vacancies in the area interested in this recruitment opportunity is more than welcome to apply. Benefits include an ATTRACTIVE SALARY, accommodation & visa support & some other perks.
- Teach Clever Academy / Clever Junior’s methods and strategies to help guide students of all levels in achieving their learning outcomes after their studies.
- Monitor and comment on students’ performance and provide recommendations and feedback, including via teaching assistants, Clever Academy’s Student Information System, email, SMS or directly to students’ parents.
- Take attendance for all classes taught and submit attendance records to management/Clever Academy systems.
- Provide students with guidance for using the digital course resources provided to them.
- Attend ongoing training and development through Clever Academy.
- Conduct marketing presentations and workshops at local universities / careers fairs where required.
- Inform prospective students about the benefits of preparing with Clever Academy.
- University graduates with an English major;
- Prior experiences in teaching English in Vietnam with achievements is preferred;
- Female applicants are preferred for this vacancy due to the nature of this job and the usual cultural preference of the locals;
- Applicants from all walks of life are welcome to apply;
- Teaching certifications (TESOL, TEFL etc.) from internationally-accredited institutions;
- Good problem-solving and creative-thinking skills;
- Good time-management skills;
- Some experience of teaching, public speaking or customer service is preferable.
Required documents must be in English (or certified Vietnamese copy) and include the following:
- A cover letter
- An updated CV / resume
- A copy of Passport/ID card
- Copy of degrees and certificates
- Reference letters if any
- Attractive monthly salary, based on qualifications, requirements set forth and the expectations of the campus’s management. The minimum teaching hours per month will be 100 hours/month.
- 1 day absent per week.
- Monthly accommodation allowance.
- One-time visa & work permit support fee.
How to apply:
Please submit your current CV, a cover letter, and two contacts for references to our Online Application system (click APPLY NOW to submit your application) HERE: https://vnisgroup.grovehr.com/careers/job?id=6003b44c9d40fb001bc1c833
Qualified candidates will be invited to attend a teacher audition to showcase their teaching, communication and presentation skills, and will be invited to the Clever Academy interview if the requirements are met. Successful teachers will be invited to teach 1) full-time, with an attractive remuneration package including salary, possible bonuses, insurance, work-permit application fee sponsorship & on-campus accommodation or 2) part-time, with competitive hour-based salary. Visa permit application will be assisted by our HR team.
Submission deadline: February 28, 2021.
If you face any technical issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Do NOT email us your application.
Website: Clever Academy (adult test prep): http://cleveracademy.vn | Clever Junior (English for Kids): https://cleverjunior.vn
Working hours: Mondays – Sundays
Spoken language: English & Vietnamese
Work locations: Binh Phuoc Province