Clever Junior, a prominent education & training provider operated by Clever Academy with current campuses in Hanoi, Cao Bang, Binh Phuoc, Ha Tinh is seeking full-time & part-time teachers to prepare English skills for Very Young Learners, Young Learners & Teens for its latest campus in the Binh Minh Garden complex, Long Bien District, Hanoi. Vacancies in the area interested in this recruitment opportunity is more than welcome to apply. Benefits include an ATTRACTIVE SALARY, accommodation & visa support & some other perks.
Position: NATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER IN LONG BIEN DISTRICT, HANOI
- Teach Clever Academy / Clever Junior’s methods and strategies to help guide students of all levels in achieving their learning outcomes after their studies.
- Monitor and comment on students’ performance and provide recommendations and feedback, including via teaching assistants, Clever Junior’s Student Information System, email, SMS or directly to students’ parents.
- Take attendance for all classes taught and submit attendance records to management/Clever Junior systems.
- Provide students with guidance for using the digital course resources provided to them.
- Attend ongoing training and development through Clever Junior.
- Conduct marketing presentations and workshops at local universities / careers fairs where required.
- Inform prospective students about the benefits of preparing with Clever Junior.
- College/University graduates with an English major;
- Prior experiences in teaching English in Vietnam with achievements is preferred;
- Female applicants are preferred for this vacancy due to the nature of this job and the usual cultural preference of the locals;
- Applicants from all walks of life are welcome to apply;
- Teaching certifications (TESOL, TEFL etc.) from internationally-accredited institutions;
- Good problem-solving and creative-thinking skills;
- Good time-management skills;
- Some experience of teaching, public speaking or customer service is preferable.
Required documents must be in English (or certified Vietnamese copy) and include the following:
- A cover letter
- An updated CV / resume
- A copy of Passport/ID card
- Copy of degrees and certificates
- Reference letters if any
- Attractive monthly salary, based on qualifications, requirements set forth and the expectations of the campus’s management. The minimum teaching hours per month will be 100 hours/month and/or flexibly up to the availability of the teacher/hour allocation of the center.
- 1 day absent per week.
- Monthly accommodation allowance.
- One-time visa & work permit support fee.
How to apply:
Please submit your current CV, a cover letter, and two contacts for references to the campus email address, at email@example.com, and carbon copy (CC) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates will be invited to attend a teacher audition to showcase their teaching, communication and presentation skills, and will be invited to the Clever Junior interview if the requirements are met. Successful teachers will be invited to teach 1) full-time, with an attractive remuneration package including salary, possible bonuses, insurance, work-permit application fee sponsorship & on-campus accommodation; or 2) part-time, with competitive hour-based salary. Visa permit application will be assisted by our HR team.
If you are applying offshore (outside of Vietnam), please make sure that you have a valid, long-term passport in place. Your education and work documents would also need to be authenticated/verified/translated by competent authorities. This is to prepare for your future work permit (WP) and temporary residence card (TRC).
Submission deadline: May 20, 2023
Website: Clever Academy (adult test prep): http://cleveracademy.vn | Clever Junior (English for Kids): https://cleverjunior.vn
Working hours: Mondays – Sundays
Spoken language: English & Vietnamese
Work locations: Long Bien District, Hanoi
Visit teach.cleverjunior.vn to learn more about teaching in Vietnam at Clever Academy/Clever Junior.