Clever Junior (operated by Clever Academy), a prominent education & training provider with current campuses in Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi, Quang Ngai, Cao Bang, is seeking full-time & part-time teachers to prepare English skills for Very Young Learners, Young Learners & Teens for our Cao Bang Campus. Vacancies in the area interested in this recruitment opportunity is more than welcome to apply. Benefits include an ATTRACTIVE SALARY, accommodation & visa support & some other perks.
- Teach Clever Junior’s methods and strategies to help guide students of all levels in achieving their learning outcomes after their studies.
- Monitor and comment on students’ performance and provide recommendations and feedback, including via teaching assistants, Clever Junior’s Student Information System, email, SMS or directly to students’ parents.
- Take attendance for all classes taught and submit attendance records to management/Clever Junior systems.
- Provide students with guidance for using the digital course resources provided to them.
- Attend ongoing training and development through Clever Junior.
- Conduct marketing presentations and workshops at local primary/secondary schools / recruitment events, where required
- Inform prospective students about the benefits of preparing with Clever Junior.
- University graduates with an English major;
- Prior experiences in teaching English in Vietnam with achievements is preferred;
- Female applicants are preferred for this vacancy due to the nature of this job and the usual cultural preference of the locals;
- Applicants from all walks of life are welcome to apply;
- Teaching certifications (TESOL, TEFL etc.) from internationally-accredited institutions;
- Good problem-solving and creative-thinking skills;
- Good time-management skills;
- Some experience of teaching, public speaking or customer service is preferable.
Required documents must be in English (or certified Vietnamese copy) and include the following:
- A cover letter
- An updated CV / resume
- A copy of Passport/ID card
- Copy of degrees and certificates
- Reference letters if any
- Monthly salary ranging from US $1,200 to US $1,700, based on qualifications, requirements set forth and the expectations of the campus’s management. The minimum teaching hours per month will be 100 hours/month.
- 1 day absent per week.
- Monthly accommodation allowance.
- One-time visa & work permit support fee.
- Travel support from Hanoi/HCMC to Cao Bang City.
How to apply:
Please submit your current CV, a cover letter, and two contacts for references to our Online Application system (click ‘Apply Now’), or to our specialized email address, designed exclusively to receive applications for this job, at: [email protected]. We do NOT accept applications from any other sources.
Qualified candidates will be invited to attend a teacher audition to showcase their teaching, communication and presentation skills, and will be invited to the Clever Academy interview if the requirements are met. Successful teachers will be invited to teach 1) full-time, with an attractive remuneration package including salary, possible bonuses, insurance, work-permit application fee sponsorship & on-campus accommodation or 2) part-time, with competitive hour-based salary. Visa permit application will be assisted by our HR team.
Submission deadline: October 31, 2020
Telephone No.: (0206) 7303399
Working hours: Mondays – Sundays (with one day leave/week)
Spoken language: English & Vietnamese
Work locations: Cao Bang City – Cao Bang Province